The Pheonix HL2:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shades's Staff App

Go down

Shades's Staff App Empty Shades's Staff App

Post by Shades Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:11 pm

Steam Name: Shady

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:51206823

If applicable any other alias's you are known by: shades, shadesworth, shademan, shadman, shades d. Worth, shade, shaderino, shades d. Wetsworth, pretty much anything that has shade in it, that’s probably me.

How long have you been playing HL2:RP or any form of serious RP?
Stopped for like a year-ish but been looking to get back into it, all around I’d say 4 years.

Have you ever been staff before?
Yeah man, been all over the place, admin, head admin, mod, owner, all those good ones.

If Applicable, have you even been demoted from a staff position?
Does the server dying count as getting demoted? If not, once because I was an edgy teenager and got salty when my character died but at this point, I’m just trying to get some quality RP.

If Applicable, what was the last server you held staff on?
8-Bit HL2RP.

If Applicable why did the server go down, or why did you leave?
Server died because the dude running it was an unstable mess and had no interest in keeping it running. Left before it died because of that.

What makes you different from the rest of the other applicants?
Well, the most I can say for different from the rest is that I mostly just want to have a fun time RPing and making RP fun for others, seen too many servers full of salt. Plus, I play a sarcastic as fuck Vortigaunt.

Finally, why do you think you make a good member of the staff team?
Like I said before, I just want to get some good RP experiences and the like, just generally having a good time. Also know quite a good amount of the clockwork commands. Will respond to a help ticket before continuing my own RP.

Thanks for reading/considering me.
Shades
Shades

Back to top Go down